An Ezine Author!

Jose Hipolito, EzineArticles Basic Author

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sing A Song Today

It's December already!

For Catholics, Christmas is now 25 days to go! Christmas songs are now being played on radio stations and shops around the corner.  The time for merry making is on its peak.   Have you sing a song lately? A Christmas song perhaps? IF, you are non-catholic or non-christian, it's ok, you still sing songs to be happy, don't you?

Songs has been part of human civilization since time immemorial.  Feelings and emotions are expressed thru songs. Are you happy? Sing a song! Are you sad and lonely? Sing a song! Are you in love or are you broken-hearted? In either case, sing a song!

Sing a song and share happiness to the rest of the world  Sing a song and be happy.

He who is daily living in harshness, impurity, or unhappiness is day by day adding to the sum of the world’s misery; whereas he who continually lives in goodwill, and does not depart from happiness, is day by day increasing the sum of the world’s happiness, and this independently of any religious beliefs which these may or may not hold. - James Allen

I don't have a pretty voice, but when I sing, I sing with all my heart.  It is okay if you will add some dance to it.

Live a happy life today. Above all, sing a song of praise to God and Live the Good Life!

Praise the Lord, oh my soul.
I will praise the Lord, all my life.  
I will sing praise to my God
As long as I live. - Psalm 146:1

No comments:

Post a Comment